Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Morning Check-In

He is getting ready for the day, but pauses for our morning check-in. He is sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"C'mere," he says, in that sleepy husky voice I love. 

I walk over and stand in front of him, between his legs, his hands on my hips. 

"You're so gorgeous," he says, and I look down and smile shyly. I don't think I am but he does, and that's good enough for me. "How'd I get so lucky to end up with a girl like you?"

I smile mischievously. I lean over and kiss his cheek. 

"I ask myself the same thing every day," I whisper in his ear. I do. I adore him. But I feel the temptation to tease a bit. "How'd you get so lucky to end up with a girl like me?"

He gives me that narrowed-eyed look with the smirk I love so much. 

"Oh yeah? Is that what you ask yourself, naughty girl?" he says. He grabs my wrist and hauls me over his lap which, when I'm not in trouble and he's playing around, is freaking hot.

Swat! Swat! Swat!

I'm screeching and giggling and trying to get away all at the same time, but he holds me fast and spanks me until I've been sufficiently chastened for my sauciness. 

It's all in good fun, of course. That's the best part.

I collapse in his arms. In my submissive happy place.

Happy. Content. Loved.




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.