Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sent to the corner.

This is another punishment post I've been instructed to post, per my husband's request.

I made a mistake. It was a dangerous one. Not intentional but it was the same thing I got an awful spanking for last month. Ok I got the worse spanking of my life for this last month. Did I learn my lesson? No.

 I didn't get a spanking this time cuz guess what? I'm still sore from a serious meeting with my husband's belt last night. Yes, not my week. :(

It was a dangerous thing, yes. He told me as punishment I would have twenty minutes corner time on my knees and would have to post about what I did on my blog. He also said I had to tell all of you that if I do it again he will, and I quote, "spank your ass purple." Gulp.

It will not happen again. That was the longest twenty minutes of my life I don't care to ever repeat. After doing that, I'd have preferred a spanking, sore butt and all.

That's it. Good night. I hope the next post will be a happier one.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, don't know what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is just not our day. I am sorry for all you have been though. I will be in same place tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. In a much better place after some aftercare and a good night's sleep. Some lessons are harder than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JG sometimes I swear you're my long lost twin with your posts....my Jason just asked me last night how I feel about timeouts.

    I didn't see preferring a sore butt instead. What is it that would make you prefer the spanking....just out of curiosity Glad you are woke up in a better place. <3

    ~HanneSharp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanne, it was the emotional component that was most difficult. I felt rejected...alone. When I'm spanked I don't feel rejected, because he's with me. I feel like he's helping me through it, and helping me learn a lesson, or forgive myself, etc.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.