Monday, September 2, 2013

I love it when you...

...come up behind me, wrap your arm around my chest, and pull me into you. You kiss my neck and whisper things in my ear. It makes me feel safe, and protected, and loved. 

...push me up against the wall and kiss me. 

...pull me over your lap and pin my hands down. 

...stare into my eyes as you remove your belt.

...stop my momentary insanity with a firm, "That's enough, now."

...swat my ass every time you're in reaching distance.

...reach your hand out to my neck and massage, slowly and deliberately. 

...put your hand on the small of my back.

...brush my hair while I lay my head on your lap. 

...lay the blanket over me when we got to bed, and put your hand over my waist.

...take my chin in your hand and don't let me look away. 

...put your book down, open up your arms, and say, "Tell me what's on your mind." 

...hold me after a spanking.

...tell me I'm a good girl.

...say, "You're all mine."







14 comments:

  1. Love it all JG!! I truly get you and your thoughts sometimes!!! I think u just might have the perfect HOH!!! Just kidding Jason, now don't go and start strutting around like a rooster!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, he's been strutting around like a rooster for ages. ;)

      Delete
  2. Your posts keep getting better and better.
    Thanks,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith. And thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. it is great how in tune Jason is with you. It is amazing to have that feeling. I know when bumblebee is that in tune with me it makes me so grateful. I know when he is not and I hate it. It is all about the little things that make it all work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is the little things. I agree!

      Delete
  4. Love it.Agree with butterfly, it is wonderful that Jason is in tune with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very grateful. I've said since we've really done this DD/DS thing, I've seen a whole new side to my husband, and I really love it. :)

      Delete
  5. Love it! Definitely hot. So happy for you that you have such a wonderful HoH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, OTK Princess. I know you do, as well, and it's a blessing indeed.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful as always. Love your posts. <3

    ~HanneSharp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hanne. It means so much to me!

      Delete
  7. Kept saying YES to these. :) Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels good, doesn't it? So nice to have those touches!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.