Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Spanking Questions



Kenzie put up a post with some spanking questions for bloggers. I thought it would be fun to answer. Please copy and paste to your with answers of your own!

1.) Was there a certain event from your life, that sparked the spanking interest? If so, feel free to share:

Not really. I've been interested in it for as long as I can remember. However, I read a review of "Fifty Shades" and the person said "this isn't real dominance and submission." My curiosity was piqued, and I googled...and the rest is history.

2.) What do you most often call your HOH/Spanker? (Sir, Master, etc.)

Sir, and ... it's a secret ;)

3.) What does your HOH/Spanker most often call you? (Young Lady, Girl, etc)

Baby girl, Babe

4.) We're building a big spanko bonfire, which one implement are you bringing to toss in?

Freaking bamboo cane thing

5.) We all know how many punishments there are to choose from; spanking, lecturing, corner time, etc.. but what about rewards? Do you have a favorite 'reward' that is used? If not, what's something you'd like used as a reward?

Good girl spanking! Yum.

6.) What's that one phrase, that when it's used, you know you're in trouble?

"Upstairs, NOW."

7.) What's something you'd like to cross off your spanking bucket list? Being shy is not an option here people. ;)

Hmmm. I want more leather toys (I hear crops are really enjoyable).

8.) Someone comes to you, and says they just started practicing domestic discipline. What's the biggest piece of advice you can give them?

To not compare themselves to other people, that each couple is different, and the way one couple's DD plays out isn't the same as another.

9.) Where is the craziest place you've been spanked?

Hmm...cabin in the woods? Not too crazy.

10.) We talked about a spanking bucket list, now let's get a little more into it.. what about a BDSM style bucket list? What's something you'd like to cross off of that?

I'm uh...interested in nipple clamps. I heard they can be adjusted and are fun that way. ;)

11.) Is there a punishment you thought you'd never try, but ended up trying and finding effective?

Corner time.

12.) What is something you wish you knew before you started DD/TTWD?

How wildly my emotions would be stirred up along this journey...

13.) If you could take a break from one rule, for one week, which rule would it be?

I'd want to be allowed to read and watch some of the things I've been asked not to read or watch.

14.) This might sound like a no brainer at first, but really think about it. If you could only have one sort of spanking in your dynamic, would you rather it be discipline or fun?

I'd choose discipline. I love the fun kind and wouldn't want to give that up. But the discipline spanking satisfies an emotional and psychological need of mine that the fun spanking leaves unsatisfied...

15.) If your HOH/Spanker messed up, and offered to let you spank them, would you? Why/Why not?

If he offered? No way. Just not interested. I think it would leave me unsettled and feeling "off."

16.) What is your favorite form of aftercare?

SEX. If that doesn't count, I love when he puts lotion on me after a spanking.

17.) How was DD/spanking brought up to you, or how did you bring it up to your partner?

After Jason gave me a "real" spanking on his own, I started reading all I could find about DD. I realized I wanted to grant him that authority, to have his protection, and to be able to improve things in myself. So, I asked him to consider DD.

18.) If your spanker could use only one implement from here on out, what would they use?

Wooden paddle or belt...it's a toss up.

19.) Do you have a favorite pair of panties to wear when you know you're going to be spanked? If so, what are they?

Yes, a black thong. He loves them and I will sometimes slip them on when I know I'm getting a spanking.

20.) Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on how you look at it) mind reading hasn't yet been perfected. What's something you want your HOH/Dom/Spanker to know? (For example, don't be afraid to spank harder, or something along those lines.) Don't be afraid, spill!

I know you do this because you love me, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell you really how much that means to me. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

*Bonus Question (just because it's fun)- Is there a picture (spanking, dd, Ds, etc related) that you just really love? If so, let's see it!*

This was really, really hard...I have so many. I changed my mind a few times!

I love this one. Even though I prefer being being over his lap, there's so much symbolism in this...he's in charge. It's sexy.  I know that feeling of leaning on my arms and letting it go. He's fully clothed, but she's bared to him. You can tell he's going to take care of business without overdoing it. Her hair falling down in surrender...and his hand around her waist, supporting her. 

Love it.



11 comments:

  1. This was fun to read. I'm looking forward to trying leather when we get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to your answers too! :)

      Delete
  2. Very interesting thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Has Jason tried removing his belt, folding it in half and using it on your bottom. The belt is one of my favorite leather implements and it has an amazing effect when it is taken off the pants loop by loop.

    Thanks again.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He takes his belt off, rolling up his sleeve for effect, and uses the belt quite often. I love it (when I'm not in trouble). When I'm in trouble and he takes it off, I get nervous.

      He doesn't double it over, though, because he feels he has more control if he uses it with one strap length. So he wraps it around his hand and uses it like a strap. Love it.

      Delete
  4. love this going to roll it over to my blog thanks jg and Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun to read!! I'm gonna put up one of my own soon...

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, thanks for doing the survey! I loved reading your answers!

    Oh, and the picture you chose? Freakin' HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.