Saturday, September 7, 2013

Spank me. Please!

It had been a very, very long day. 

I'd gotten up at the crack of dawn and run some errands. I came home, and Jason asked me how I was doing. I usually get a morning "check in" which almost always involves some kind of spanking. It's what I need. But I was busy -- couldn't be bothered to stop. So I went about my day without my check-in. 

If he'd been more dominating, it may have helped, but he had to go and be all sweet. ;) He kissed me and told me he loved me, and said some goofy things that made me laugh. 

I went about my day. It was a busy, super busy, crazy day. I got a lot done, and at the back of my mind I heard a little voice that said "you need his check-in. You're gonna regret this," but I laughed in the face of the little voice in the back of my head and said, "Ha ha ha. No! I've got this. I am strong! I don't need to be spanked that often." I don't need it every day. But...sometimes I do.

Maybe you can see where this is going.

By dinnertime, I was a wreck. A ball of nerves. I wanted to crawl into his lap and have him turn me over his knee so badly. I picked up my phone and sent him a one-liner. 

"I need my Dom." 

But we didn't have any privacy. The kids were up and we had family over. I just wanted a firm reminder that he had me. 

But it didn't happen at first. He was busy, I was busy. 

By the time the kids went to bed, I was a disaster.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly. I laid face down on my bed, and burst into tears. 

"I'm sooo.....overwhelmed. And....I needed my check in. And I didn't get it. And I neeed yooouu," I wailed. 

He grew stern. Before I knew what was happening, I was over his lap, bared. skirt down around my knees, elbows on the bed, and the sense of relief was incredible. 

He picked up his belt and firmly began to strap me. 


"You let your mouth get away from you today," he began. 

Swat, Swat. Swat.

"You need to remember that I'm in charge." 

Swat. Swat ,Swat. 

"I don't want you to forget that." 

Swat. Swat. Swat. 

"Tomorrow, we have a birthday party to go to. I will have my belt with me. If you step out of line, I will take you out of that party, and give you a good spanking." 

Swat. Swat. Swat.

I felt my happy submissive place returning. 

He put his belt down and massaged, and I felt better but not there yet. 

He looked at my eyes. 

"Kneel," he commanded. "Five minutes." 

I obeyed, slid my way off the bed and knelt. It was a new sensation. My skirt was still down around my knees, my bottom screaming hot and sore from being spanked. I put my head on the bed. He picked up his book. 

"I will sit with you tonight," he said. 

I felt my tension began to leave. After a time, he reached his hand out to me and began stroking my hair. I felt calm come over me. 

But I still wasn't there yet. 



He made me look at him. I looked into his eyes and he said, "How are you?"

"I'm okay," I said. 

His face grew stern. 

"Stand up," he said. I obeyed. 

"Strip off all of your clothes." 

I did, trembling a bit, as I didn't know what I'd be asked to do next. 

"Now I want you to face the wall. Forehead flat against the wall, arms straight up in the air. And do.not.move." 

Well, this was new, but I trusted him. I knew he'd give me what I need. 

He's freaking good at putting me back in my submissive place, where I'm happiest. 

After a while, I heard him sit up, and without a word, I heard the jingle of his belt again. 

Swat.

Holy crap, that hurt. 

Swat. Swat. Swat

No lecture this time. Just a spanking. A long, hard strapping that I found immensely, deeply satisfying

He called me over to him. I went. 

He opened his arms and I put my head in his lap. 

"Go get the brush," he said quietly. I thought maybe I'd get a spanking with the brush, and I was fully prepared to accept whatever he required. I quickly, and without complaint, fetched the brush. I handed it to him. 

"Good girl," he said softly. "Put your head in my lap." 

I did. 

And he brushed my hair. 

Every single frustration and fear was gone. There was nothing left but deep, utter content and peace.

It was wonderful.





8 comments:

  1. like normal I love it. How long did it take j to realize how to read what you needed and any tips I could give bumblebee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butterfly, maybe send bumblebee the new post I just put up from Jason's perspective?

      I'm gonna be blunt. I make it very, *very* clear to Jason how much I appreciate his dominance, if you catch my drift. When he saw how hot I found his dominance, and how deeply it satisfied needs of mine, he really began to own it.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog...and I love this post.
    It's just...perfect display of the dynamic I crave...and gives me hope that somehow I'll find. It's just...beautiful.

    Was he always a dom-type?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brenna. I'm glad you came by!

      Yes and no. Yes, Jason has *always* had alpha-male tendencies. He's always been in charge, and confident, though I've seen those traits grow in leaps and bounds this past year.

      But no, he's not always been a Dom like this! It's taken some time for both of us to figure out what we like, and what works for us.

      This happened last weekend. He's been spanking me/Domming me for almost a year now.

      Delete
  3. Jason Girl, for some reason this post just called out to my heart. Beautiful. And I'm SOOO the same way at times. I got this, I can do this, I don't need help. Yeah, as soon as I start saying that now I have to tell myself that every other time my pride spoke those words, I ended up swallowing them badly. Hope you're able to let him know next time you need the check in. :) Thank you for sharing, such a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es May, always nice to "see" you!

      I'm so glad you enjoyed, and could relate to, this post. It was a tremendously satisfying moment. To have a deep desire fully met by the one you love more than anything...well, it just doesn't get much better than that!

      I'm working on communicating better! I'm pretty sure he's not gonna let me get away with skipping check-in's again!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful indeed as always thank you for sharing. I think many of us have this same issue of thinking we can take on the world by morning and by the end of the day we're wondering what the heck we were thinking. I too hope that next time you'll go the check in <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And I have been! I think I'm finally reconciling my constant need to be spanked! :p

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.