Monday, September 30, 2013

The Spoken Word

So I like to be spanked (you know, the good kind).

And my husband likes to spank me.

But sometimes, it just isn't possible. We have company, no privacy, we aren't able to be near each other, or we're just plain tired.

It's amazing how much power words alone can have.

Some things he says are downright terrifying! They stop my heartbeat and I squeeze my eyes tight so I can just block it all out and in my head I think, "Holy crap, he did not just say that!"


"If this happens again, I'll spank your butt purple." (My gut instinct is, "You will NOT you big ogre!" but no, I don't say that!)

"Do that again and I'll whip your ass." (OMG!)

"I'll paddle you silly." (Mortifying!)

"You'll get your hide tanned for that." (Cringe!)

"I will spank you severely for that." (Whaaaa?)

Then of course there's the ever-popular, "If you ever do that again, you won't sit down for a week." (Yes, sir.)

But then, sometimes, he says things that I find both scary and hot all at the same time.

Last week, I was pouting and he gave me "the look" and said sternly, "No pouting. Stop it now, or I'll get my belt and put you over my knee."



"You know I'll have to give you a spanking for that."

"Pull your skirt down and put yourself across my lap."

"You know you need a spanking. Let's get this over with."

"Hand me my belt."

"Do you need a spanking?"

"That's enough, young lady."

"Do you need a reminder of who's in charge?"

Sometimes it's a brief conversation. He asks, "What happens if you disobey me?" I reply, "I get a spanking." (Ack! So hard to answer that!). "That's right. Are you going to obey me, or am I going to have to spank you?"

But I don't always need the threat of a spanking to bring me into submission. Jason has become very, very good at verbal Domming and I love it. I need it.

Verbal Domming takes a certain finesse, but when done right, it's immensely satisfying.

It's a wrap-around hug from behind and a whisper in my ear. "Are you my baby girl?" I say yes. "Then do what you're told."

He will occasionally take a fistful of my hair, pull gently so that my head is tipped back, and whisper, "Be a good girl," in my ear.

"Kneel down."

"Come.Here. Now."

Sometimes it's just my name in "that tone." 

Saturday night, I was irritated things weren't going my way, and I was getting grumpy. We were in a supermarket. In the parking lot, he quickly put his arm around me, drew me firmly to his side, and squeezed. The squeeze said "behave yourself." He spoke quietly in my ear about letting it go, told me he understood where I was coming from, but told me if I didn't rein in my attitude, I'd get in trouble. I reined it in.

This brings me comfort. It makes me happy.

So it doesn't always take a spanking to get me to that submissive place. 

Although, you know, I'll take that, too.



16 comments:

  1. Words are always very powerful, no matter the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is absolutely true, sunnygirl.

      Delete
  2. always a fan of the look or those simple stern words ....but can't argue the spankings are enjoyed too. well most of them :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find words are hard to find when spanking my wife. But when I find the right ones, I agree, it takes the dynamic up to a whole new level. Emotional dom-ing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is well put, foothills. It's not just verbal, it's the emotional component that make it much more effective.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I looovvvee verbal domming! The tone, the raised eyebrow, the one finger raised..sigh. This phrase, "you need an ass whuppin?" Sexy and scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! They are heart stoppers, on many levels!

      Delete
  5. OH, words spoken just the right way are amazing, and so good at helping us get to our submissive spot without needing a spanking. I love that your man if finding this out and using it with you. :) Hope you have fun as he grows in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a HUGE fan of your blog! Your relationship with Jason is truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes... words are.. ummm... something else... I mean, if it was never followed up with by action then that would be disappointing, but just reading about words here made me all squirmy.

    Thanks for sharing with us JG!!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing there is no bluffing behind those words...definitely makes them more effective!

      Delete
  8. Sometimes I think that without the words the actions would be meaningless. But of course it's not really the words so much, but the feeling and meaning behind them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, with both points.

      Delete
  9. Dear Santa, please hurry up with the Dominance OS system update so my husband can install DomSpeak 1.0. In the meantime, I'll work on my Submission OS update, try to run the Good Girl 0.74 beta and look for updates for my faulty Patience 1.02 app.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes rebooting your system does the trick. Leather paddles work well! :p

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.