Thursday, October 17, 2013

Best Spanking of My Life

So, you know when you discover something really good...like really good chocolate, or a fantastic book, or maybe a pair of shoes that just fits right? And you like it, and it makes you happy, but then you experience something even better? Like...the best chocolate you've ever had? The best book that moved you like no other? A pair of shoes created just for you, and you alone? 

Yeah. Well, I had that happen with a spanking. 

Squeeeeeeee!

This is gonna be a sexy post. It's gonna be detailed. So if you don't like the sexy, juicy posts, you may wanna move along. 

If you do like them, hold onto your hats.




The other day, I was dying for a spanking. Dying! A series of circumstances had prevented it from happening, but Jason kept promising me he would fulfill. 

Finally, the kids went to sleep. I felt antsy, and anxious, and I was dying to go over his lap. I was so, so eager for that emotional release and deep connection I get from being spanked by my husband. He shut and locked the door, and told me to come over to him. I was already dressed, ahem, minimally. 




I draped myself over his lap and breathed a sigh of relief. I love putting myself in this submissive position. He rubs my lower back or gently runs his hand over my bottom, and that act alone causes the tension to leave my body and I begin to relax. 

He got out an implement that is like a rubber paddle, and he warmed me up. It stung. The bite is deep, and lasting, and he applied it steadily. A few times he snapped it against my sit spot, and that really hit home! But he was only just beginning. 

Next, he took out the loopy johnny. He calls it the whip! It makes this scary-sexy whoosh sound when he swings it, and he's gotten very good at using it. He flicks it, and it causes a stinging, burning sensation like a whip, but doesn't do any damage. It leaves a deep, satisfying burn for a good deal of time (and he finds it very useful for when he needs to punish me silently. Yay.)

"I'm gonna whip your ass," he said. "Ask me. Beg me." 

I was writhing in pain and trying to get away -- the loopy johnny is no wimpy implement -- "I can't talk right nooooooow!" I protested, but the bite of the loopy johnny on my ass made me re-think my refusal. If I could say "I can't talk right now," surely I could manage to eek out "please whip me." So. I did. 

"Whip my ass, please," I begged.

He did. ;)

After a nice go 'round with the loopy johnny, I heard him open the implement drawer again. I felt the bristles against my warm skin, and knew the brush was coming next. I don't particularly like the brush. It hurts badly and is perhaps one of our most severe implements. Half an inch thick of solid, dense wood, in a thick clear varnish, that thing is damn near unbreakable. He lets that fall, and I squirm and yelp. He gave me a good spanking with the brush, but I was so desperate for a spanking, it felt really good. I was already really warmed up at this point, and I can take long and hard after I've been warmed up. Stroke after stroke of the brush fell on my bottom, and I squirmed and yelped a bit, but stayed in position over his lap. 

He put the brush down, and began to massage me. My bottom was on fire, my heart racing, and I felt the stress of the day manifest in tears of relief. My throat was clogged with tears, as he put the brush down and pulled the paddle out of the drawer. 

The first smack of the paddle made my tears begin to flow. Over, and over, and over again the paddle hit home. It is the one implement we have that manages to be both stingy and thuddy -- it bites deeply, but stings because it is fairly light. The pain is bearable, and incredibly cathartic. It's not as hard as the brush, but covers a lot of area. It feels real. It feels serious, but it's not excruciating. Swat after swat from the paddle, all over, my sit spot, the tops of my thighs, each side of my bottom, even the upper part close to my lower back. He paused, massaged me, then spanked me all over again. 

I felt submitted to him. I felt relief. My tears had stopped, and the pain of the spanking was beginning to push me. A few times I kicked my feet and said "Oooowwww" as he continued to lay down swat, after swat, after swat with the wooden paddle.

Finally, he put the paddle down. "I don't want to bruise you," he said. But I didn't care. I didn't want him to stop. It was like I was on the verge of climax and he said we were done. But I was enjoying it so much -- it was so perfectly, so exactly what I needed -- that I begged him not to stop. "Please, please don't stop, not yet," I pleaded.

He laid me on the bed, and I heard him moving around the room. 

"I know what you need," he said evenly. I crossed my ankles and squeezed my eyes shut. 

I heard the clink of his belt buckle and I bit my lip in anticipation. I love being spanked by his belt, and I knew then that if he spanked me with his belt, he'd have used every single implement we own. No leaf unturned. And I also knew the belt would bring me to where I wanted to be. 

He came up behind me, commanding me to lie still, and the first stripe of the belt landed. I howled -- I was already so sore -- but I didn't want him to stop, did everything I could to lie there and take it because I needed to be strapped. 




The belt cut deeply, swat after stinging swat, burning. I could feel every single stroke. I yelled into the bedspread, trying to muffle my cries, as the belt felt against my lower thighs, my bottom, every single area covered in a bearable, searing, but absolutely perfect pain. It was slow enough I could breathe between strokes. I was so warmed up from the other implements, I could really take it. It just felt good

I felt myself beginning to detach -- I felt the warm, heady glow of endorphins pushing me into deep submission, that sweet, relaxing place I long to be. My safe spot. My happy place. I could still feel every cut of the belt. It still hurt. But I was in a different place. I'm pretty sure I was actually on the verge of subspace

He put the belt down. I was throbbing, aching, but so relaxed. I was so deeply satisfied. I smiled, and murmured, and when he sat down, I buried my head in his lap. We spent some more time together -- some deeply connecting, intimate time together -- and he tucked me in. I sighed, smiling, so completely at peace and relaxed. I felt the warm blanket tucked around me, my bottom aching under the covers, and I knew that I'd just gotten the best spanking of my life

I didn't even know I'd been holding out for it. I didn't know how amazing it could be. 

I slept like a baby. 

I woke up happy, and smiling, and even a full day after the spanking I kept giggling and smiling every time I saw him, dropping on my knees and wrapping my arms around him. He'd kiss me and I kept saying things like, "That was soooo goood." 

He seemed pretty satisfied with the results. ;)




22 comments:

  1. Yummy! Unlike chocolate that makes you feel sick after a while, a good spanking just doesn't want to end!
    Lovely piccies.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Although, sometimes I'm a bit sore the next day (not always a bad thing!). ;)

      Glad you liked the pics. I'd been saving a few for that right moment! lol

      JGirl

      Delete
  2. Your blog has been so helpful in our journey! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm that sounds like a delicious spanking. You know it's good when you just don't want him to stop. Lucky you!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delectable! I am lucky indeed!

      JGirl

      Delete
  4. whew! that was great! :-P love that subspace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time but hopefully not my last! ;)

      JGirl

      Delete
  5. He sure used the full repertoire of implements! I think we need to get a loopy johnny and a paddle, then we should be good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he did! We had a recent spanking after this one when he used the full repertoire PLUS another belt. Yiiiiikes lol

      Be warned, the loopy johnny is SEVERE. It's just under the cane as one of the most severe implements out there, but with practice, it's tolerable. It's nice to have a silent implement.

      I looooove our paddle. ;)

      JGirl

      Delete
  6. I've got to get my husband to read this :p might help give him some ideas lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific spanking. Thank you for sharing.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, Joey! Thanks for stopping by.

      JGirl

      Delete
  8. Wow! I feel exhausted just reading about it. Glad it was so very nice and did just what you needed it to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did work hard at it! And yes, it did!

      JGirl

      Delete
  9. Mhhhh..
    Early on in our quest of ttwd, I was warned about a loopy johnny just being too much by more than one person, so we never got one. But reading this, and remembering how quiet of an implement it is, I am thinking we might have to revisit that idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, I heard the same thing so I avoided it for a long time. But then we really wanted a quiet implement so I made a homemade one. It can be quite severe and needs a but of practice, but can be modified. I think it's a nice addition to the collection, personally. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.