Saturday, October 5, 2013

In which, JGirl goes insane and throws the paddle.

Things have been too serious around here lately. I had to share a kinda funny story.

I struggle with being submissive. It doesn't come naturally to me. Although I am happier in my submissive place, sometimes it takes a bit to get me there.

Truth is, if I were perfectly submissive, I wouldn't find myself draped over my husband's knee so much. I even have moments of temporary insanity. 

There was the time when I yanked the belt out of his hand. I was kneeling in front of him, and he'd just finished strapping me for copping an attitude. I said something else, which earned me another round with the belt, and when he reached for his belt, I went to yank it out of his hand in an involuntary effort of self-protection! He's bigger and stronger. He won. 




Then there was the time I said to him, in an effort to be terribly honest, "I really just don't feel like obeying you right now." It was true. I didn't. But I'm not quite sure what I could've said which would've landed me OTK quicker than that. Phew! He said, "We're going to settle this right now before you get yourself in worse trouble," and in about 2.3 seconds I had a reckoning with the paddle. 

This past weekend, I was in a mood. Right before a check-in spanking, I was feeling pretty fiesty. He told me to do something and I tried to be good, but said something like, "I don't know, I'm doing my best but feel pretty bratty at the moment." Well. He discovered how incredibly effective the paddle on my "sit spot" was, and when he was done, he said, "Now do you still feel bratty?" My hands on my screaming hot rear end, I said, "Nooooooooo!" and he laughed. 

Ha, ha. 


So, it was time for a check-in spanking. That's what we call them. It's similar to what some would call a maintenance. Anyhow, I went over the lap, and he got his (now favorite implement), the paddle. He spanked me, and we were both actually in very good moods. It wasn't a sexy spanking, but it was far from serious. 

He let me have it with the paddle. He gave me a few swats on my sit spot, and I hollered out like a woman possessed, and he said, "Ooohhh, I like that sound." Grrrr. 

He did this thing where he reared up like he was going to spank me to Kingdom Come, and I braced myself for the swat, then he gave me a little love pat. Then he did this thing where he pretended he was going to spank me on one side, ("Hmmm, how about a nice spank on this cheek?") and then WHACK! he'd smack me on the other. 

At one point I said, "Okay, I think I've had enough!" Yeah, that doesn't really matter. I've tried this before and it never works. He said, "Oh yeah?" Whack! Whack! Whack! "Who says when you've had enough?!" Whack! Whack! Whack! 

"Yoooouuuuu doooooooooo!" 

Yep. And the spanking continued. 

He put the paddle down, and I thought he was done. I started to relax, when he said, "Nah. I think you need one good crack on each cheek, just for good measure." 

Whack! Whack! He spanked me hard!

Now I was starting to get a little miffed. "What, my butt wasn't red enough for you?" 

He laughed. "Sure is now. Lovely shade of red you've got there."

Finally. Finally! He was done. He had the paddle next to him  and had me go on my knees. But the big ol' meanie wasn't done. We were talking about a few things and as we talked, he kept leaning over in a quick-as-lightning move and spanking my ass with the paddle again! I was starting to get a bit annoyed. 

"Do you mind?" I asked. 

"Who's the one in charge here, baby girl?" 

Grrrrr. 

So finally after he did this about half a dozen times, I leaned over and pretended like I was hugging him. Wrapped my arms around his waist. I snatched the paddle off the bed and whipped it as hard as I could across the room, out of his reach. 

I knew in the moment this would likely not end up well for my bottom, but I was in a fiesty mood and figured the temporary reprieve would be worth it. It's important to note, I wasn't being punished. He was just flexing his manliness. If I'd done this in the middle of a punishment spanking, I'd likely be typing this post while laying flat on my belly!

He laughed out loud. He pinned me down over his knee, said "You think I need that thing to spank you?" and let loose a volley of sharp, stinging swats with his hand. 




I was hollering, and laughing, and squirming and shrieking and trying to get away, but it was no use. He's stronger. 



At this point, he lit a fire under me. The spanking led to other things, and overall, it was what I'd call an immensely satisfying morning. 

8 comments:

  1. Lol, you had me cracking up with this one! I have done something similar with an implement and had a similar reaction from my husband....one time though it WAS a punishment & that time it was really bad news for me-let's just say I will never do that again lol! Thanks for sharing the funny & lightening things up!
    SHM ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is always important to remember you can't toss his hand away :-)
    Glad things ended well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Loved this. I love that DD can be so lighthearted and fun at times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, I have grabbed the belt before. Not a good plan!

    Glad for your sake he was being mostly playful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To funny and not a good choice lol. But at least u all were playing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I have to go to work soon for my first (horrible) night shift of four and I so needed a smile and a warm fuzzy tribble fix......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a really fun post... I love y'all's playfulness!!

      Bekah

      Delete
  7. Thanks, everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed this post. It's nice that not everything in this dynamic is all dead serious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.