Monday, December 2, 2013

For Big Mistakes -- an unorthodox implement


A few months ago, I went shopping and came across some school supplies, heavily discounted. So I picked up a bunch of things, and brought them home. 

Among my spoils were a few huge, oversized erasers that look like this. They're seven inches long and two inches wide, made of very hard rubber.


Now, I will readily confess that I have a spanko mind. When I see bath brushes at the store, I think "that looks painful." I see displays of leather belts and wonder how that would feel against my bare bottom. I can't help it. It's how I'm wired. But the truth is, I saw these and all I thought was, "the kids will think these are fun." And they were ten for a dollar. 

I brought them home, and Jason pulled one out of the bag. He got a gleam in his eye. "For big mistakes, huh?" he said and I instantly knew what he was thinking.

I ran. 

He chased me down, cornered me and said, "Bend over!" 

I had no choice. I obediently leaned over and swat! he spanked me right through my skirt and panties. I couldn't believe how badly it hurt, and I was fully clad! I yelped and grabbed at my bottom. 

"Take one of those upstairs and put it in the implement drawer," he instructed. 

"Are you serious?" 

"Dead serious."

So I did. And holy moly, I've gotten that think a few times now and it hurts like hell. It's like a rubber paddle, not that I know anything about rubber paddles, but it's what I would imagine a rubber paddle would feel like (they do make rubber paddles, right?).

So to date, I do believe the eraser is our most frugal, and unorthodox implement we own. 

Very recently I got "the brat spanked outta me" with The Eraser. 

Let me tell you, I'll be trying very hard not to make any "Big Mistakes." 



23 comments:

  1. Wow-sounds very ouchy! Our most unorthodox & inexpensive implement is a plastic coat hanger it is pretty much silent & VERY ouchy! With kids around it has been needed a time or two when I am really off & need to be reigned in hard & fast-but it's really one of my most hated implements so sometimes all it takes is him mentioning it to get me to back right down! Thankfully it has been several months since I have been spanked with it & I do not miss it at all.
    SHM ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've heard those hangers are the worst!

      Delete
  2. I love the last line of this post, lol. I think trying to not make any "Big Mistakes," is probably a good idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worth a shot! But you know I likely won't last long. :p

      Delete
  3. LOL SM is that way too, always grabbing something that
    would make a new implement for us. :)

    Great find though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of those "be careful what you ask for" things, isn't it? ;)

      Delete
  4. Too funny. So how do you keep little eyes out of the implement drawer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Leah, my kids aren't allowed in my bedroom without permission, so it's pretty easy. Though I did catch the two-year-old waving around the hairbrush the other day and had a bit of a panic attack!

      Delete
  5. LOL I can't help but laugh. So this is the infamous eraser.

    Hopefully Jason doesn't wear out the "big" printing :)

    I joke I joke. Muah

    <3 Coral

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm pretty sure he stares at the "BIG MISTAKES" part and uses the blank side on my butt, so we're good there. lol

      Delete
  6. Hi Jason Girl,
    I got a kick out of this - sorry it was so sore for you, but it's so funny how spanko's think. Practically anything can become an implement with enough imagination. Guess that might make you look at things twice before you bring them home, huh?
    ;) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it totally will make me look twice! But I cannot tell a lie. If I think "this might be nice to get spanked with," I'll probably bring it home! lol

      Delete
  7. A spanko's mind... yep, I have one of those. seeing implements everywhere these days.
    An eraser!! that is a new one for me. Hope you avoid the 'big mistake'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Jason this morning "I don't know anyone else who's spanked with an eraser!" LOL

      Delete
  8. LOL you will have to be VERY careful what you buy in the future. ;) Those are cute, by the way, though sorry that they hurt so much! ;)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, the truth is, I mostly like to be spanked and I've mostly lost the "after effects" I like...but not with this little stinger. lol So, it's all good I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, that is so funny. Usually I am always the one with spanking on my mind, and see implements in things. This I imagine really does hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's funny! I've never seen an eraser that big! Our cheapest implement is the "tilt wand" from the blinds which I mentioned in my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard that can be really hard to take!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, I've seen those erasers in a shop too, but I never would have thought that they could be good for spanking. If they are only half as bad as you describe them, I'll never mention them to hubby, because he might like them too much on me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, they're not good. They're very, very bad!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just got one on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Giant-Jumbo-Pink-Eraser-Mistakes/dp/B00HZ0FN8W

    But, at 5 1/4'' long, is not it too short?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. Maybe? Ours is 7" long or so.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.