Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stress Relief Spanking

 Phew. It's been busy. I have many, many posts written in my head. Many even drafted. But it's been a roller coaster of a week, and I couldn't settle down on what to write. Then, I couldn't find the time to write. I have the next two "craving discipline" posts that are coming, but I decided with the holidays around the corner, maybe it was a good time to talk about good ol' stress relief spanking. 

We all get stressed. Money, jobs, family, obligations. It comes at all of us, sometimes more than others. We all have different methods of stress relief. 



But I have a method I like much more than anything. I know, I know, I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about, right?



Believe you me, have I needed some stress relief lately. And fortunately, Jason gets this. 

Jason was spanking me for stress relief long before he every disciplined me. I came across a blog post on stress relief spanking. The wife was packing for a trip, and her husband decided she needed a stress relief spanking. He described how he did it, and how she felt after, and I thought I want that.

So, I asked Jason. He was game. I remember the first time he gave me stress relief. He was lying in bed and just said, "Why don't you crawl over my lap." I did, feeling a bit eager but also a bit apprehensive. Until that point I'd only ever been spanked for foreplay, so it was a new experience. I was really wound up, and irritable, and curious what this would feel like. He put me in position over his lap, and spanked me with his hand, slowly and deliberately, over and over again. He was a natural at it. It was a long time I was over his lap, and as he spanked me and talked to me, I felt all my worries and stress leave, until I was lying over his lap at peace and content. 

We've done this so many times, and so often now, that he knows when I need it and I rarely have to ask. It's the most amazing feeling in the world. Just draping myself over his lap, the worries begin to leave. My belly up against his knees, his hand on my bottom, I literally feel the tension leave my body. Sometimes he doesn't spank me, but just puts me over his lap. The submissive position, the time and attention he gives me, and the vulnerability, make me relax and at peace. 

After he'd been spanking me for stress relief for a while, one day a funny thing happened. He put me over his lap, and began spanking me, deliberately, as he does for stress relief. And after a few swats, I felt tears well up, and I began to cry. I had no idea I was going to cry. I didn't feel like it before he began. But as the pain of the spanking brought all my emotions to the surface, the tears began to flow. 

"Honey! What's the matter? I'm not punishing you!" he began. I often cry when I'm punished. 


"No, no, I know," I said as I cried. "Please don't stop. I need this. They're good tears." 

So he continued to spank me until I was all cried out, and then he held me. 

I posted to a message board I go to, confused as to why I'd cried, and one poster said, "That is a classic stress relief spanking." Oh! I had never been spanked to tears for stress relief. But it was true. I needed to cry, and the emotional release was incredibly cathartic for me. 

It doesn't happen every time, that I cry. I don't always need to. 

Last night, I needed to. 

We've had some family issues come up that were stressful. Jason has been under the weather. So I've been dealing with the normal day-to-day stuff...and holiday preparation stuff...and taking on the responsibilities that he does, as well. I had to do things like...take out the trash, shovel snow, and put the kids to bed (poor me!). Things Jason always does. 

Well, it all got to be too much. I snapped at the kids, and cried a little a few times. I knelt by him and told him how I was feeling. He told me he was going to spank me before bed. 

When the time came, I didn't want to push him. He hadn't felt good, and was tired. So I said, "It's okay if you don't want to do this. Really, I'll be okay." He insisted. When he tells me I'm getting a spanking -- any kind of spanking -- I'm expected to take it.  So I got out of bed, and went over to him. I laid myself over his knee, my head on the pillow on the bed. And it began. The relaxation. As soon as my body is draped over his lap, my head on the pillow, it begins. 

Sigh.

He began with the paddle, over my pajama bottoms, for a while. Down came the pants, and he spanked over my panties for a good long while. It hurt. Each stinging swat had me cringing and making little "ow" noises into the pillow. Then, down came the panties. 

When the pain of the spanking begins, there's nothing else on my mind. I'm in the moment. And putting myself in his hands like that brings such relief. 

He spanked slowly and firmly, and talked to me while he spanked me. He usually says things like, "Let it go, baby," or "Just relax," or "I've got you and I need you to trust me." But he didn't last night. He started talking about silly things, and asking me questions. I was having a hard time getting in "the zone." So finally I said, "Please stop asking me questions! I can't talk while you're spanking me!" He understood. He kept spanking, and I felt the stress leave me. After a while, I began sniffling a bit.

I felt on the verge of tears but I couldn't get there. Not yet. He put the paddle down, and I was a bit disappointed, but prepared to take what he decided I needed. I said, "Please don't let my tears stop you. I'm not crying because it hurts too much." He said, "Oh, I'm not done." He picked up his belt from the bed. I sighed again, because at that point I knew he'd spank me until I got to where I needed to be. 

Down came the belt. It hurt, badly, but I needed it to. He snapped the tail end of his belt on my bare bottom, and I yelped and squirmed, and the tears were there, just there, on the surface, but I still couldn't really cry. He put his belt down, and began to rub the sting away. Sometimes I don't cry during stress relief. Sometimes the first two or three swats has me bawling. Sometimes it takes a long, hard spanking to get me there. Last night, I couldn't really cry until he stopped spanking me. 

His hand on my bare skin, he talked softly to me, and I felt the tears come. Cleansing tears. Tears of relief. "Let it all out," he said quietly, as his hand rubbed the sting out, so soothingly, so perfectly, and I cried. Then he held me and kissed me, and I went to bed happy, content, and at peace. 


It's really my favorite kinda spanking.


20 comments:

  1. I had that same bang head here image in my head yesterday lol I would certainly prefer this kind of stress relief, but a tiny person snuck into our bedroom when we went "to bed" :-\ lol hopefully today is less stressful for both of us, and I hope the weekend is stress free for you guys as well. muah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got what you needed. It's been so crazy busy!

      Delete
  2. I could use one of those kind of spankings today.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could pretty much use one of those every day this week!

      Delete
  3. This makes alot if sense & I am so glad you got what you needed last night-it is really hard doing all that we do normally & then adding holiday prep & your man under the weather REALLY turns the stress volume to high. Hope Jason feels better quick! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does add more stress. I kept bringing myself back to thinking about what I was grateful for, and fortunately he was keeping tabs on me. Hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!

      Delete
  4. JGirl, I am the same, sometimes there are tears, sometimes not, sometimes quickly, sometimes they take a while, but I am so glad that Jason kept reading you until he knew you had what you needed.

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, EsMay. I'm glad you can relate!

      Delete
  5. JGirl,

    Spanking really does release stress. I sleep very well after a good spanking.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dream of finding a man like this! It's just hard and it's very scary. There are so many creepy guys on bdsm websites! You are very lucky to have Jason and of course he is lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Delilah. I have some single friends who also desire a Taken in Hand relationship, and navigating those waters is tricky. I hope you find what you are looking for. Jason and I were a "vanilla" couple, and our D/S dynamic grew about naturally. I do feel blessed to have him. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Instead of bang head here there should be a place butt here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spanking can be such a huge stress relief. I usually sleep like a baby after a good spanking. Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I sleep like a baby, too! Better than a sleeping pill! ;) Thanks, Kenzie.

      Delete
  9. Hi JG,
    because of too many things that went wrong in our family and among friends lately, I was all blocked and although I did not do anything wrong, I was actually waiting for a moment to get a spanking, though I did not recognize that as quick as hubby did. I was moving to and fro like a tiger in a cage and did not know where to go and what to do, and then hubby took me to the bedroom and gave me the stress relief that I needed by spanking me soundly, so that I really would let go all frustration and confusion that I had locked up inside. In such moments, stress relief spankings work better than jogging, swimming, yoga, chocolate or anything else, sex included, I think. This feeling of relief that you can get from it (spanking, not sex) is enormous and it always feels like leaving a huge burden somewhere behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " In such moments, stress relief spankings work better than jogging, swimming, yoga, chocolate or anything else, sex included, I think."

      AMEN!!

      Delete
  10. Do u get wet during them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I find them arousing, but usually just relaxing.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.