Thanks for the nomination, Sadie!
I was pretty excited about this because just recently I've been allowed to peek in on other blogs again, and I'm very much enjoying getting little glimpses into everyone else's little corner of Blogdom!
1. Put the award logo on your post.
2. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
4. Let them know you nominated them.
5. Ask 7 questions of your own.
And here are Sadie's questions!
1. How would you describe your personality?
I think I would say I have an easygoing, laidback kind of personality...um, unless I'm passionate about something.
2. What do you like to do for fun (besides the obvious...lol)?
I love to read, and to write.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Well...there was this time...when Jason and I went out to eat, and I was very very much enjoying this delicious mixed drink, and he told me I'd had enough, and not to drink any more. I was not happy and didn't think he was serious, questioned him on it, and he told me, in a very normal, plain, everyday voice, that if I didn't behave he'd spank me, just as the waitress came over the to the table and clearly overheard everything. He passed it off as teasing, the waitress was laughing her head off, and I was staring very hard at the table cloth and wishing the floor would swallow me whole.
4. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides ached, and why?
Recently my very youngest son said he didn't understand how you could tell the difference between baby boys and baby girls when they're born because they have no hair. The conversation that ensued when I reminded him was so funny I almost had to pull the car over I was laughing so hard.
5. What is your favorite food?
Chocolate. Alas, sugar doesn't like me and I'm very rarely allowed to have it. (Jason, are you reading this? I've been very very good, you know I have!)
6. Do you like to sing karaoke?
7. What would you like to do that you haven't done yet?
I would love to travel to Australia.
Now, if I'm doing this correctly, I get to nominate someone and ask them a few questions! I'd like to nominate Megan over at Megan's Sweet Secret!
Here are my questions for you! Mine are a bit slanted with a "certain" theme lol!
1. If there's one thing you could tell someone just starting out with TTWD, what would it be?
2. If you could toss one implement into the Great Implement Bonfire, what would it be?
3. Does it bother you that you need to keep TTWD a secret, or do you like the privacy of it?
4. If you went back in time and told yourself as a newlywed that you would be doing this, how would you have reacted back then?
5. If you could thank Gabe for one thing since you began all this, what would it be?
6. What is your favorite way to encourage Gabe in his own walk with TTWD?
7. Have you had any mentors or friends who have helped along the way?