Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dom-speak

Haven't done a fun/sexy post in a while, and a reader requested this. So it was fun to jot down these things Jason has said recently. 



"Poor girl has a headache. Come here, baby. I know how I can take your mind off that pain."


"Every time you sit over the next few days, you will remember how I expect you to speak to me." 





"Present yourself to me."


"I love you too much to allow you to behave that way." 

"If you're naughty, you'll get a spanking. If you're good...you'll get a spanking." 

I'm coming from a shower and tease him with my wet towel, snapping at the air in front of him. I'm not foolish enough to actually hit him. "Look what I can do with my towel," I say teasingly. He raises an eyebrow. "Look what I can do with my belt."




"I want you sore so you know I love you."

"Naughty girls get punished. Good girls get rewarded."


"We have a little matter to attend to. Come here, NOW."




"I want to see you upstairs."

"Is that right, young lady? Do you have anything else to say for yourself before I paddle you?"


"You know I have to spank you for that."


"Take 'em off." 


"What happens to little girls who don't remember their place?"

"Over my knee now."


"Of course it hurts. It's a spanking, not an ice cream sundae."


"Don't. Move."





If you enjoyed this post, you may want to head on over to my friend Joli's page, where she wrote a very similar post recently! HOH Sayings

20 comments:

  1. I'm have fun reading these to my husband :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason certainly has a way with words. Lovely pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he does! And I'm glad you liked the pics! Those are scary waters trying to sift through to find the good ones! Lol

      Delete
  3. Love these! Wish my hoh would speak to me this way sometimes! I woukd be submissive butter in his hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop hints, Meg! The submissive butter will be something he'll like! ;)

      Delete
  4. Read these to wes and showed him the pics. VERY nice my friend and thanks for hopefully giving my man some ideas ;-) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Lisa. And Merry Christmas to you both!

      Delete
  5. Ha! That was fun Jgirl!
    Great post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jgirl. Really good post! I ache for this too. Wish my husband would say and do what Jason does and says. Big sigh!!!!!��.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to find subtle ways of showing him. It will help! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Lilli, I bet you can imagine the daddy ones lol!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes! Well, I don't really have to imagine them as I've heard Daddy say them! lol

      Delete
    3. Yes, that's what I meant! As in, "I bet you know the daddy ones!" Lol

      Delete
  8. Oh how funny! ice cream sundae cracked me up! He's got quite a way with words ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, I wasn't amused, but saw the humor after! And he does have a way with words!

      Delete
  9. Hehe. Heard similars a time or two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those words are pretty effective! hahaha

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.