Friday, December 4, 2015

Will You Be My Dom Forever?

It's early morning and we're having a deliciously lazy check-in. I'm laying in bed with Jason, snuggled up on his chest, and his fingers are entwined with mine. I look up at him. I've been feeling contemplative lately. 

“Will you always be my Dom?” I ask him. 

He smiles, and nods. “Yes.” 

“Even when we're old and gray and hobbling around?” 




“Yes, baby, even then," he says with a smile.

“Even when I don't need to be spanked anymore?” 

He gives me a wry smile. “Oh, you're always gonna need to be spanked.” 



I give him a mock-affronted look. “Maybe not always.” 

He raises a brow. “No, you'll always need to be spanked.” 

"Even when you are hobbling around on a cane?" I frown, though he knows I'm not at all upset. "You'll find a use for that cane, even then," I mutter.

He chuckles. "Yup."

“Well, maybe so. I think even when we're old, and I'm perfectly well behaved, you'll still be my Dom, even then.” 

“Yes, baby. You'll always be submissive to me.”  

“Always?” 

“Yes, always.” 

The time will come when our children will be grown. And I'm not sure how that will change things, when my stress is lower and my need to be dommed may not be so high. Will his need to Dom me be as high? For all I know, they'll be higher. And I've asked myself, will he still want this then? 

His insistence that he will is somehow reassuring, because when he says he will always be my Dom, this is what I hear. 

I will always be here for you. 

I will always protect you. 

I will always take care of you, and you can always depend on me.



16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Cherished. Always good to "see" you.

      Delete
  2. Love this! My Hubby and I just had the very same convo the other day, and we agreed that we will never stop having a dd marriage--he will always be my dom and I his sw, its a great feeling to know that our hohs will always take care of us:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is! And I'm glad you had the same conversation!

      Delete
  3. Lovely post. You're so fortunate to have Jason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DelFonte. And I am. I'm very grateful!

      Delete
  4. As an older couple, I will say you may tweak your check-ins a little, not have too many lists of tasks, maybe even give up some harder implements, but there is still nothing like hearing "That's my good girl" or having your bottom bared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Makes me sigh in contentment and happiness for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderfully sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.