Thursday, February 4, 2016

Exciting News

Dear Readers, 

I have some exciting news to share. 

I've mentioned a few times now that I've been working on some writing projects. For several years I've been writing, and I write in a variety of genres. However, more recently, I've found that I truly enjoy writing in the D/s genre best (go figure, eh?).

I dabbled a bit in self publishing, and decided what I really wanted to do was seek traditional publication. So, I did. Several of my books have been accepted, and next month, I'm pleased to share with you my first novel published as Jane Henry. 

After much discussion, Jason and I decided to share this news with all of you. My reasoning is that if you enjoy reading what I write here, then perhaps those of you who enjoy fiction will enjoy my novels, in which I explore, from a variety of different angles, the many facets of Dominance and Submission. All have a romantic thread; some are fun and lighthearted, some far more serious. That said, after I post a few times to give you all the head's up about my books, I will not be using this blog as a platform for my literary pursuits. So if you'd like to be notified of my new releases, you can sign up for the Blushing Books newsletter at the bottom of the page here, or this link will take you directly to newsletter sign-ups: The Blushing Books newsletter.

You are also welcome to check out my writer's blog here: Jane Henry. Maybe you'll enjoy the serial novella I'm in the process of releasing now. On my writer's blog are details regarding how to follow me on social media as well. 

Thank you SO much to those who have supported me, and wished me well in my new pursuit. Also, Jason and I have revamped my weekly schedule, and I will continue to post weekly to this blog. 

Thank you! 

Jason's Girl (Jane Henry)

18 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations! Just this morning I signed up to your blog, I found it through PK accidentally. Well done you, I am enjoying your story on the blog. I hope you have lots of success.
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet message, Jan!! The second chapter is up on the story. I do hope you like it!

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad! The next three chapters will be up next week. :)

      Delete
  2. So excited to have a new author to follow and read :-) Wish you all the best in this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you know, by all my raving to you, that wes and I are your biggest fans. Of course not including Jason ;-). Here's to a lifetime of success which I know is yours for the taking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you, my friend! Your support means so much!

      Delete
  4. I started reading the story but did not realize that you had written it. Cannot wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to share more! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh yeah!! Read all of Jane Henry's work last week..in one sitting...Could not put it down.it was sizzling, deliciously hot, informative..looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you're enjoying what I've written. Much more to come!

      Delete
  6. This is wonderful news! Congratulations on getting published. You are a wonderful writer and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Looking forward to reading your works!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! It's up on Amazon shortly (on Blushing Books now) and then I'll but you all one last time! lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.