Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's heeeeere!

I'm so excited that the first book in my "Bound to You" trilogy is now live, and available on Amazon and Blushing Books! 



Will Meredith's journey of self-discovery destroy her marriage, or will she and Paolo somehow find a way to begin again?




So, what is the first book about? 

Things are going well for Meredith and her husband, Paolo—until a terrible car accident leaves him disabled. As he distances himself from her emotionally, Meredith finds herself increasingly seeking consolation in her fantasy world. Escaping into her erotic romance books helps keep the loneliness at bay, and awakens in her a curiosity about the Dominant/submissive lifestyle.

The day she stumbles across a website forum for real-life submissives and Dominants, her life is forever changed. These are not characters created by authors. They are real people, who are both familiar with and willing to discuss the D/s lifestyle with her. As Meredith's knowledge and understanding increase, she realizes that there is one question only she can answer—is she truly submissive, or is the fantasy better left in the pages of books?
 
In a last ditch attempt to discover who she really is, she agrees to pledge her obedience to an anonymous, online Dom. After all, it can't really be considered cheating if he is just a faceless entity in cyberspace, surely? The first time she's given an order, however, the scenario becomes all too real, leaving her with some serious thinking to do. Will her devotion to her online Dominant take precedence over her real, flesh and blood husband?

 




How about an excerpt?


~
Heart pounding, she typed quickly, not wanting the moment to escape, but so afraid if she didn't act now, her conscience would get the better of her.
Bonita: What's that, Mr. Brookstone?
Mr. Brookstone: I'd like to propose a temporary arrangement between the two of us. A trial period. Purely for the intention of determining whether or not this lifestyle choice would work. We could ease into it, and both test the waters.
Holy shit. She sat back, mulling it over.
What harm would it do? She could feel it out, as he said, test the waters. Get an idea of this whole submission thing was better in fiction than it was in real life. He was always an honorable guy, such a gentleman in the short time she'd known him. What could possibly be wrong with this? A friendly agreement between two people, a short trial period. And when the trial period was over, she would know.
Was she truly a submissive?
She wasn't going to sleep with him. Smiling, she typed her response.
Bonita: First I need to know what you look like.
Mr. Brookstone: Ha! I'll not brag, but people consider me a handsome man. I've heard the ol' “Tall, Dark, and Handsome.”
She felt her cheeks grow warm. Her dark-eyed lover.
Mr. Brookstone: And you?
Bonita: I'm also told I'm attractive lol.
Mr. Brookstone: I have no doubt. So let's hear your answer, woman. I'm eager to hear it.
Bonita: I'd love to try this out. Yes. What exactly do you have in mind?
Mr. Brookstone: I propose a two-week trial period, where we both fulfill our roles. I give you rules, and you agree to be obedient to me. You will grant me authority over you. During that trial period, I'll lay out my expectations for you, and do my best to meet your needs. But I'll have the power to enforce those rules, and I will mete out punishment if you disobey me. I can't spank you, of course, but I can still devise methods of ensuring your obedience.
Her heart pounded. This shit was getting real.
Bonita: Yeah. Yeah, I like that. Okay, Mr. B.
Mr. Brookstone: For the purposes of our agreement, you can still call me Mr. Brookstone, but when I require a response, I want the response to be “Yes, Sir.” Understood?
She swallowed, her hands trembling over the keys at her response.
Bonita: Yes, sir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Available at Blushing and Amazon

The first chapter is available for free at Blushing Books! 


Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement! I've been busy getting ready for the release and a vacation we have coming up, but very shortly we will get back to our regularly scheduled programming, promise. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Big Week for you, Jane Henry. Many, many, many congratulations! Hope you are popping the cork on your drink of choice or doing whatever else you love to do to celebrate. Looking forward to a most delicious read...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I hope you enjoy the book!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations J Girl on your book release. Just went and purchased it. Can't wait to read it now.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can enter a huge and exited smile for a comment! :) I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations- how exciting!! I'm so very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first book release. Sounds very interesting. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation! I'm malin and I've loved reading your blog for some time. Today, I've finished reading your book. Very interesting written, one of the best stories I've ever read. Looking forward to your next work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely comment, and I'm SO pleased you enjoyed it!! The sequel is already submitted and in the editing process now, so hopefully not too much longer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.