Friday, May 6, 2016

*~ Announcement ~*

Hello, readers! I've tried to be a bit quiet about my new releases coming out and only mentioned them in blog posts because I didn't want to make this blog over into a marketing tool. I know many of you are here not to read fiction but to read about real-life D/s experiences. I have a post drafted that I'll set to go live this weekend, promise! 

So I've had three releases come out since February and only "announced" the first. You can see those releases to the left in the sidebar, with the pictures of the covers, or you can see all my releases here on my Amazon author page.

However, some of you have asked me directly about my latest release, and it's gone live this week! (Once again, THANK YOU for all the support. You all are amazing.) Also, my friend Maisy and I are super close to hitting a pretty big career milestone with this release. So, would you do me a little favor? If you have friends interested in D/s fiction, spread the word? It would mean a lot to me! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! What a wild ride this has been. I seriously needed the longest session of stress relief EVER last night! LOL

So, without further ado, here is my latest release! This is a fun, sexy read. Readers are saying it was "laugh out loud funny," "the kind of book that makes you smile and sigh the whole way through," "relatable and real," and a "must read!" Looking for a fun weekend read? Here it is, folks. 




For those of you not interested in fiction, I understand! I promise we'll be back with our regularly scheduled program this weekend. Again...thank you! 

4 comments:

  1. I loved it! Happy to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of luck with the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be happier or more proud of you my friend. You deserve all the success in the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so sweet. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.