Saturday, July 2, 2016

A Quick Update!

Hello, readers. We've had an exceptionally busy June, and last week, I told Jason I was going to do a few things. One of those things was write. Now, I love writing, but sometimes I let myself get distracted. An hour later, he gave me that "look" and told me that he would hold me to my word. I'd said I would write, and damn it, I'd better write. 

I really do love that he cracks that whip, in more ways than one. 

So, instead of blogging last week I did what I'd promised, with the intention of blogging later. The blogging didn't happen. And then we had some pretty serious family issues come up with week. Everything is fine and on the upswing, thankfully. But, needless to say, I did not get a blog post up. I have one slated for tomorrow, and I'll resume my regular Sunday blog posts.

Since so many of you have written to me asking about my writing updates, I wanted to tell you what's going on there. Now, I know many of you are here for the D/s lifestyle updates and aren't interested in fiction, and I totally understand and respect that. Heck, I didn't even read D/s fiction myself for years for a variety of reasons. So if you're not interested in the writing side of things, please come on back tomorrow for the latest D/s lifestyle post as I plan on keeping up with my Sunday posts. 

For those of you who are interested in the writing side of things, the rest of this post is for you. I have a few things to update. 

First, I had a major backlog of books written before I began publishing. I've been writing for years with no real end goal in mind, and now that I'm publishing, the books are being released at a fairly rapid pace. I won't keep that pace up, because as a part-time writer it's not sustainable. I will continue to write and publish regularly, but because of the rapid nature of publishing my backlog of books, I haven't been updating this blog with all my new releases (seven published and three more slated this year).

I told all of you initially that the best way to keep up with my new releases was to subscribe to the Blushing Books newsletter. I still write for Blushing, and will continue to do so, but for a variety of reasons I'm pursuing other publishing venues as well. My latest release was with Stormy Night Publications, and I plan on continuing to publish with both publishers.

With that in mind, the number one best way for those of you interested in my fiction to be notified of latest releases is to follow my Amazon author page. 

And for the month of July, I'm giving away a whole bunch of free books to my Amazon followers. If you follow my Amazon author page, you'll be notified via e-mail with each new release, and those who follow my page this month will be entered into multiple drawings for free books. Go here to enter .

I can't thank you all enough for your continued support and encouragement. This has all been a dream come true for me. I adore writing in this genre and plan on contiuing to do so for years to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And once again, we'll return to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. Have a great weekend, and happy Independence Day to my American readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.