Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hello! Quick post

Hello, everyone! It's almost my bedtime here, and I'm out of time today to blog. But last week, my last post was fairly somber and so many of you reached out to me this week to see how I was doing, I just wanted to let you know I'm great. It means a lot to me that you all wondered how I was. It was a very busy week with several unusually long road trips and that left me beat! But I managed to stay out of major trouble (little things seem to catch me more often than not), I had an amazing weekend with Jason and the kids, and I'm looking forward to blogging tomorrow. Thank you!

Jason's Girl (Jane)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a better week. I look forward to your posts! You're a really wonderful writer and I love the way you describe your interactions and emotions. Thank you. Your writing has helped me sort out my own feelings at times as well as communicate them to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!! So awesome you had a great weekend with the kids and your man!! All the best this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.