Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Announcement!

Hello, readers! 

Over the years as I've been blogging, many of you have asked for an option where we could discuss things, such as a forum. This is not an option I was willing to pursue, for various reasons. First, there are already several established D/s or DD forums. Second, I really do not have the time or energy to mediate something like that. 

But since I've joined Facebook anonymously on my author page, I've found it a very useful tool for staying connected. I've discussed it at length with Jason, and he has agreed to allow me to start a private Facebook group for readers of this blog. I will function as admin on the page (Jason will not --  I did try!). 

Why start a page? I think it would be a nice place to be able to share the many things that come up in living out a D/s or DD lifestyle (or being interested in one), and readers of this blog are very likely likeminded. Where to buy a paddle? What to do when your Hoh is traveling? I will also post each blog post I post here to the group. Most of my writing-related posts go on my FB author page, but I will still announce new releases for those interested. 

This is a private group, so only members can "see" the group. I can add you as a member if you'd like. You can also add members, but I will approve members. 

Update: For those interested, you will have to either friend me, or someone else in the group, and then we can add you. I'm sorry it's a little tricky, but it's the only way to keep this as private as possible.

Here is my author FB page: FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010937346139 

As a private group, you will not be able to search for this group. 

Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. YES!!! Count me in!!! I actually just created a secret FB group today for fellow DD sisters for just this reason! Yay! I'm excited to join your group! 😀 😀 😀 LOVE your blog! ❤

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. We've had a few members join already. Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better! :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea!! I hope I will be allowed to use fb...
    Looking forward Bibi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what is your name on fb? I want to add you and get in the group. I'm a,lurker lol. But I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.