Sunday, December 11, 2016

His Belt

He comes in the room, and locks the door, his eyes fixed on mine. I'm not in trouble. I've been a very good girl, with very little reason to take a punishment trip over Daddy's knee, thank you. But he knows I'm pent-up, and we have a blissful morning of unexpected privacy, so we don't need the wicked silent implements. His eyes fixed on mine, his hands go to his waist and he unbuckles his belt.
He knows I love his belt. It's the symbolism, the iconic implement of discipline, and when he rolls up his sleeves, prepared to strap me, my mouth goes dry and my thighs clench together.

I love Daddy's belt.

I suppose one can call it a love-hate relationship, but – well, no. I don't hate his belt. I love his belt. Even the handful of times he's whipped it off to punish me are ingrained in my memory, because it's so deeply erotic, moments I will never forget that were sobering, but sexy as hell in retrospect. And the belt is his. He wears it about his waist. I remember one time being on an elevator with him, just the two of us, and he hugged me close. My fingers
latched around his belt, and I closed my eyes. This is daddy's belt.

In my deepest, darkest fantasies, I never think about him spanking me with a paddle, or the brush, or any of our other implements. Those are not the stuff fantasies are made of, for me. No. I always fantasize about his belt, as he stands in front of me and unbuckles it, wraps it around his hand or doubles up, gestures for me to kneel on the bed, or lean over the edge, or my favorite, get over his knee. I love the sound of it, the feel of it, and sometimes when he undresses at night, I sneak a look at him as he removes it because I love it.

I watch him as he unfastens the belt, the clink of it making my heart start to stutter, the soft, familiar whoosh as he removes it making me gasp. He folds it over in his hand and sits on the bed. “Over my lap,” he says.


“Someone will hear!” I begin to protest. I hate the idea of being overheard.

“They won't,” he says, assuring me that we do indeed have privacy, and no one will hear. Reluctant but eager, scared but excited, I drape myself over his knee. He wraps the belt around his hand and fashions a strap, holding me over his knee, then zing it whizzes through the air and thwap smacks against my naked skin. It's such a unique feel, his belt while over his knee. It's not as hard as a punishment spanking, or when he's doubled it over and bent me on the bed (ouch). But it hurts. It really, really hurts, as it stings and burns, and lands in the same place twice, three times, and then again, wrapping around my thighs for a few wicked lashes. I squirm, trying hard to hold position, and he holds me tight, one of his hands tight around my waist, anchoring me to him.


“Take your spanking, babygirl,” he says, lifting the belt and bringing it down again, each swoosh and thwap making my skin burn, my hands fisted on the bed. It hurts so good. He spanks me until I want him to stop, my bottom on fire, the deep burn of leather laced along my backside and thighs, striped with daddy's belt. And when he's done, he threads the leather back through the loops on his pants while I fall to my knees. I'm heady with submission, nothing on my mind now but the licks across my skin and the delightful release of being overpowered. I could float away. 

I feel it for days, the burn and sting, the lasting reminder that I am daddy's girl. 

25 comments:

  1. Lovely post, and one of my very favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, I can barely breathe. That was...uhm....yeah...awesome! You know I have a deep-ingrained fear of the belt. But I love it--I too peek at him taking his belt off, I squirm watching him. I love the *idea* of the belt. We're slowly desensitizing me to it--using it only during play, then we'll progress to harsher use. I LOVED this post. Well done, my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm glad you liked the post. I think many have negative associations with it but it can be soooo sexy.

      Delete
  3. Hi J Girl. Isn't it interesting how some implements really are iconic, and it doesn't necessarily have much to do with severity? I totally get where you are coming from regarding belts. They are heavily linked with spanking in my mind -- not because of anything related to DD but because of where I was raised. I grew at a time and in a place where corporal punishment was extremely common, and belts were probably the #1 implement used by parents to mete out such punishment. I think canes have a similar iconic status for some, particularly those in the UK.

    Unfortunately, I have a "lead bottom" and it takes a fairly severe instrument to really get through to me, and belts don't do it, at least when swung with the maximum force my wife can muster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is interesting how some implements are iconic. I think in some places the "switch" is iconic but let me tell ya, that does not hold the same appeal for me!

      I am the opposite -- no lead bottom here, and when he spanks me with his hand I can hardly stand it. I have somewhere lost my tolerance!!

      Delete
  4. *sigh*...don't no what to say.... In a good way ^^
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You describe it so well...I do agree His belt, the whole process, hearing and seeing Him pull it through the loops...there is nothing more delicious.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abby. It's a delicious implement (or can be, when it's used for good and not evil! lol)

      Delete
  6. Hi Jane, what a brilliantly written post, very emotive, loved it. I also loved your new book :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that, Jan. Thank you!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  7. J Girl wow that was fabulous and describes exactly how I feel about my Bears belt. I have a love/hate relationship with it yet crave it. Nothing better then an OTK with his belt.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely relate to each of those points, Lindy!

      Delete
  8. The belt makes my heart race and my stomach do somersaults.This is something he knows. :) Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kitty. Yes, Jason knows too and that's part of the problem! haha

      Delete
  9. Oh goodness, that's enough to make a girl weak in the knees! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for putting into words exactly how I feel about my Daddy's belt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was well written, quite arousing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two have something special going on for sure.

    And there is no doubt in my mind, the belt is the quintessential husbandly implement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, artlover. We do, and I am grateful. I agree about the belt!

      Delete
  13. I feel much the same way about being spanked by hand. (I actually made him take a picture of it once, for to show off - LOL!)

    Much as I would enjoy developing such a love/hate relationship with a partner's belt, I bruise if you so much as look at me funny. The last session I had where a belt was involved, it literally left me bruised for over two weeks! And that was maybe a dozen strokes with it - he saw what it was doing to my skin and switched. (To the wooden spoon I hated with all my being - lol!)

    Thank you for sharing!

    --Jewels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy. I don't bruise from the belt but occasionally I do from the wooden spoon! I'm with you, though -- my favorite is his hand. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.