Saturday, March 25, 2017

Psst...have you signed up for my author newsletter?

Good morning, readers! I'm planning tomorrow morning's blog post, but before I do, I wanted to be sure those of you who follow my fiction knew where to sign to sign up for my author newsletter. I'd prefer to keep this blog lifestyle-related, so I don't always post anymore when I have a new book out (which I did yesterday!) and no longer put the new books in the sidebar. We are doing a Kindle Fire giveaway, and I don't want you to miss the chance!

Sign up here!


See you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jane...now I won't miss your books.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.