Monday, August 7, 2017

An update, where I've been, and hello!

Hello, there, readers!

This is just a quick post, because it appears I may have fallen off the face of the earth.

I did not forget about the respect challenge, promise! I decided to truncate it because toward the end of the challenge, I found some of the specifics really just did not apply, and I didn't find them very useful. So I picked seven of the ones I thought most pertinent, and focused on those instead, and will update you all this week on how that went.

Two Sundays ago we had guests and I could not post, and then this past Sunday I was traveling and came down with a cold. ::sniff::

But I am better now, and eager to get back to blogging. Things are...interesting here, lately. And it would be nice to process it all with a good ol' blog post.

In the meantime, how about some pictures to whet your whistle? I totally forgot I have a Pinterest account. 😛 And some of you may find what I've posted there inspirational. I've only just begun, but I'll eventually pin my favorite pictures from here, as well.

I hope you're all doing well, and I look forward to blogging again soon! 

Hugs!! Jane (JG)



4 comments:

  1. I missed your posts! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've shaken your cold! Looking forward to hearing about what you've been up to :)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.

Dissenting comments are welcome but please, be polite. Any rude or slanderous comments will not be published.